We proudly offer Heart and Stroke Foundation Basic Life Support (BLS) courses. This CPR and AED course provides Canadian Heart and Stroke Foundation certification that is valid for 1 years. Participants that register for this course will learn various basic rescue techniques including the latest CPR, automated external defibrillator (AED) and choking rescues techniques. This course requires participants to attend 4.5 hours of class time and successful complete the skills and written component to receive the BLS certificate. This course is geared towards individuals that work in the health care environment. To register for a basic life support course in Winnipeg scroll to the bottom of the page to view available course dates, times and locations.
How Much Does This Course Cost?
This Heart and Stroke Foundation BLS for healthcare providers costs 79.99. This price includes the cost of a training manual and all applicable taxes. We proudly offer this course at the lowest price in Winnipeg.
What Will I Learn in This Course?
Participants registered in this course will learn about the following topics:
- The chain of survival
- The latest ILCOR approved CPR
- One rescuer CPR
- Two rescuer CPR
- How to use an automated external defibrillator
- Artificial Respiration
- Respiratory emergencies including choking emergencies
- Lifesaving rescue techniques for adult, child and infant victims
What Are the Typical Participants of this Course?
The typical participants of this course are individuals that work in the health care field or a students and plan on working in the health care field. This includes, dentists, paramedics and other medical professionals that do not work in critical or intensive care units.
- Please wear comfortable clothes to the class
- 100% attendance is required to successfully complete the course
- Refunds and transfers are not accepted within 72 hours of the course
- Temporary BLS certification is provided immediately upon completion of the course. Permanent certification is mailed via the Heart and Stroke Foundation.
|Oct 20 2017||5:00 pm||222 Osborne St, Unit 20, Winnipeg||Register|
|Nov 03 2017||5:00 pm||222 Osborne St, Unit 20, Winnipeg||Register|
|Nov 17 2017||5:00 pm||222 Osborne St, Unit 20, Winnipeg||Register|
|Dec 01 2017||5:00 pm||222 Osborne St, Unit 20, Winnipeg||Register|
|Dec 15 2017||5:00 pm||222 Osborne St, Unit 20, Winnipeg||Register|
|Dec 29 2017||5:00 pm||222 Osborne St, Unit 20, Winnipeg||Register|