CPR level C
Standard First Aid
Childcare First Aid
Winnipeg First Aid offers workplace approved first aid and CPR re-certification courses. These courses are designed for candidates that need to renew certification. These courses are shorter and cheaper than the original full course. We offer a variety of workplace approved renewal courses including stand-alone CPR re-certs. All renewal courses include automated external defibrillator (AED) certification.
Different Types of First Aid and CPR Re-Certification courses:
- Standard First Aid with CPR level “C” re-certifications. This re-certification course takes 16 hours to complete. It includes re-certification in CPR and AED.
- Standard First Aid with health care provider CPR (CPR HCP) re-certifications. This re-certification course takes 16 hours to complete and includes renewal of CPR and AED certification.
- Emergency First Aid with CPR level “C” re-certification. This course takes 8 hours to complete and includes renewal in CPR and AED certification.
- Emergency First Aid with CPR level “A” re-certification. This course takes 8 hours to complete and includes renewal in CPR and AED certification.
- Stand-alone CPR level “C” re-certification. This re-certification is a CPR only renewal course which does not include any first aid. Course includes re-certification in AED. This course takes 4 hours to complete.
- Stand-alone CPR “HCP” re-certification. This renewal course only includes CPR renewal and no first aid. Course includes re-certification in AED. This course takes 4 hours to complete.
Length of First Aid and CPR Re-Certification Courses:
The length of a re-certification course ranges in length from 4 hours to 16 hours.
Cost of a First Aid and CPR Renewal Course:
The cost of a renewal course ranges from 53.99 to 104.99. Course fee’s include taxes and workplace approved certification fee’s.
First Aid and CPR Re-Certification Eligibility:
To be eligible for a workplace approved refresher course candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must have completed a certification course within the past 3 years.
- Candidates must have completed a previous certification course with a credible provider. Credible providers include: Red Cross, Lifesaving Society, Heart and Stroke Foundation and St. Johns Ambulance. On-line certificates will not be accepted for workplace approved recertifications.
- Candidates must have complete a previous certification course with a Canadian provider. Certificates are not internationally accredited. Certificates are only nationally accredited (Only within Canada).
Workplace approved First Aid and CPR Re-Certification Award:
First Aid and CPR Re-Certification Registration:
Winnipeg First Aid offers a comfortable and convenient on-line registration process. To register for a re-certification course select the course of your choosing from the main menu or from the side menu bar. Select the course date, time and location and complete the registration form. To guarantee yourself a spot in the course pre-pay via our on-line payment system. Accepted methods of payment include debit card, credit card and PayPal. If you would like to pay via another method please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 204-272-8720.
First Aid and CPR Private Re-Certification Courses:
We offer private workplace approved re-certification courses for you or your business. To book a private renewal course please contact us via email at email@example.com or call 204-272-8720.
- Please bring your previous certification award.
- Please bring comfortable clothes.
Re-Certification Course Locations:
We offer comfortable and convenient training locations throughout Winnipeg.