CPR level A
CPR level C
CPR level HCP
Basic Life Support
Private Infant CPR
At Winnipeg First Aid we offer a variety of different workplace approved stand-alone CPR courses. These courses are designed for candidates that only need CPR certification and not first aid certification. These courses are shorter and cheaper than combined first aid and CPR classes. All CPR courses include certification and training in automated external defibrillators (AED).
Different Types of CPR Training:
- CPR level “C” – This is the most popular CPR course available. It is a 8 hour course that costs 53.99. Certificate includes AED training.
- Health Care Provider CPR – CPR HCP – This is the most advanced CPR course. It is a 8 hour course that costs 53.99. Certificate includes AED training.
- CPR level “A” – This is the most basic CPR course available that is workplace approved. It is a 4 hour course that costs 53.99. Certificate includes AED training.
- Basic Life Support – This is a Heart and Stroke Foundation course that takes 4.5 hours to complete. Certification is valid for 3 years. Course costs 79.99.
- Private Infant CPR Course – This course is designed for new and expecting parents that want to be prepared for any major breathing or choking emergencies with an infant or child.
- All of the above mentioned CPR courses include certification and training in the use of AED.
Workplace Approved CPR Certification:
Upon completion of the course candidates will receive a workplace approved CPR and AED certificate. It is a nationally accredited certificate that is valid throughout Canada. All of the CPR courses have available re-certification courses for candidates that require renewal.
CPR Course Registration:
At Winnipeg First Aid we have a comfortable and convenient registration system. We have a quick and easy on-line registration system. Simply select the course of your choosing from the main menu or the side menu bar and select the course date, time and location that works best for you. Complete the registration form and pre-pay to guarantee yourself a spot in the course. Accepted methods of payment include credit card, debit card and PayPal. If you wish to complete payment through another method please feel free to ask.
Private CPR Courses:
Winnipeg First Aid offers private CPR courses in which we send an instructor to you or you can book a course at our training center. To book a private course please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204-272-8720.
CPR Course Locations:
We have comfortable and convenient locations throughout Winnipeg for you to take a workplace approved CPR course.